Free Registration to ITSC on 1/11/11 @ 11:11pm for 11 minutes
Welcome K-16 Educators-
Now is your chance to win a full registration to the February 20-22, 2011 Instructional Technology Strategies Conference in Portland, Oregon. All you have to do is post a comment and a link to this blog post under the following conditions:
1) Your comment should direct us to a video/screen-cast that best convinces us why you should be given a free registration to ITSC.
2) When creating your video/screen-cast – please keep in mind the ITSC mission: ITSC is an opportunity for educators to think, explore, and develop strategies to enhance student achievement through the effective use of technology.
3) Your post/link will only be accepted during the following ITSC WordPress blog time frame: 1/11/11 at 11:11pm pacific time for only an 11 minute window
4) I will state it again– post/link must be done on January 11, 2011 beginning at 11:11pm pacific time and ending at 11:22 pm pacific time on January 11, 2011. (only an 11 minute window)
5) We are only giving away one full registration that can not be used with the administrator team discount so make it a great submission.
6) Upon submitting your video/screencast we have the right to use the winning entry as a showcase of ITSC events.
Looking forward to your innovative and unique submissions-